Torque Turn System
Torq-Tek ZII (1309 kb )
Torq-Tek ZII-B is a non-purged control system designed and certified specifically for use in a Zone 2 area. Ex II 3G Ex nA IIC T3 and Class 1, Zone 2 AEx nA IIC T3 Gc 1P66, CSA and CE marked..
Torq-Tek reduces the potential cost of possible remedial steps by making sure the correct torque is applied, and that faulty connections are immediately detected. Each make-up is viewed in real-time color graphics as it takes place. Coupled with the ability to analyze, control and record the make-up of premium and API tubular connections Torq-Tek displays the information in color graphics making system operation very user friendly.
Torq-Tek software is the most advanced available today, offering in addition to Torque Turn: Delta Torque & Turns, VAM Shoulder Slope detection, API, Premium and API Plus for DWC applications.
- Class 1, Zone 2, Code T3 Aex 11 marked
- Ex nA & AEx nA II T3 IP56
- ATEX Certified dump valve
- 1/1000th of a turn measurement
- NEMA 4/IP65 waterproofing
- - 40o C to + 60o C temp range
- Main unit measures 15" x 11" x 4"
- Main unit weighs >19lbs
- Touch screen as standard
- Universal 110-220V AC power
- Windows 7, 64 bit OS
- Torque Vs Turns
- Torque Vs Time
- CRT hook load & torque monitoring
- VAM graph overlay and shoulder slope
- Delta turns dump
- API plus mode for DWC casing
- Premium, API & Break-out modes
- Onshore reports package - hard or soft copy
- Offshore reports package - soft copy PDF
- Remote access job review